Maroochy Tree Service are based in Maroochydore, Queensland and have been in operation for a long time. We serve throughout the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland areas. We have years of experience in providing safe, efficient and effective tree pruning services. Our experienced arborists are fully qualified and vastly experienced in pruning and trimming all types and sizes of trees.We are more than able to take care of your tree pruning and trimming requirements.
We also offer a range of other tree and safety services including tree removal and tree lopping for any size and type of tree.
What is the process involved in Tree Pruning?
Tree pruning should be carried out by an experienced arborist who understands the principles and techniques required when undertaking tree pruning and trimming of trees. It is usually best to consult an experienced arborist for tree pruning and trimming before making the decision to prune or trim your tree.
The general process involved in tree pruning and trimming is as follows:
- Our tree experts will firstly come out and assess the extent of the tree pruning or trimming They will guide you through the process and will then give you a FREE, no obligation quote.
- If you decide to go ahead with the proposal for tree pruning or tree trimming, our expert arborists will come out and begin the work. Our team will come out and begin pruning and trimming your trees and foliage whilst ensuring the safety of both the team and any residents nearby.
- When done properly, tree pruning should minimise the risk to the health of the trees whilst defining ideal pruning procedures and practices.
- If there are structures or fencing nearby then sections of the structure/fencing may need to be removed temporarily and will then be replaced once the work has been completed.
- All pruned or trimmed branches will be cleared and removed once work has been completed.
The Advantages of Tree Pruning
- Often tree pruning can be required to cut and remove sections of trees that have grown too close to your home and other structures.
- Removal of branches and sections of trees using our tree pruning services can reduce the risk of structural damage and accidents during storms and high winds.
- Pruning and trimming of tree branches close to your home can also allow more sunlight enter in through windows that were previously obscured, adding extra light and warmth to your home.
- Tree Pruning helps address tree form, health, function and the longevity of your tree.
- Trees that are pruned and trimmed regularly, generally live longer and are visually healthier and more appealing to both residents, guests and passers-by.
Why choose Maroochy Tree Pruning & Trimming Services
Below are just some of the reasons to choose us for your tree pruning and trimming:
- We have years of experience servicing all the Sunshine Coast&Hinterland areas in Queensland.
- We are fully qualified, skilled professionals.
- We offer free, no obligation quotes.
- Professional tree services at affordable rates.
- We offer pensioner discounts.
- We are fully insured for all tree services & works.
If you require a tree pruning or trimming services then please get in contact with us. Our services are professional, high quality and affordable.
Don’t risk your own safety and health, let our experts help you. Contact us by calling 0400 589 900 today for a FREE quote.