Maroochy Tree Service has been established since 1996. We serve throughout the Sunshine Coast and Hinterland areas.
We have years of experience in providing safe, efficient and effective tree lopping services. Our experienced arborists are fully qualified and vastly experienced in lopping all types and sizes of trees. They are more than able to take care of your tree lopping requirements. We also offer a range of other tree and safety services including tree pruning, trimming and tree removal for any size and type of tree, anywhere on the Sunshine Coast.
What is the process involved in Tree Lopping?
An experienced arborist can guide and advise on the best approach for tending to the different types of trees and foliage on your property. It is usually best to consult an experienced arborist for tree lopping before making decisions about how to commence the lopping of your trees and structures.
The general process involved in tree lopping is as follows:
- Our tree experts will firstly come out and assess the extent of the tree lopping required. They will guide you through the process and will then give you a FREE, no obligation quote.
- If you decide to go ahead with the proposal for tree lopping, our expert arborists will come out and begin the work. Our team will come out and lop the trees and foliage as was agrees whilst ensuring the safety of both the team and any residents nearby.
- Tree lopping may involve cutting off sections of trees using a chainsaw or a hand saw. Trees may just require the removal of branches but can also require lowering of the height of a tree too. If a tree trunk is reduced, this would only be performed if we feel the tree will regrow from a lower level.
- If there are structures or fencing nearby then sections of the structure/fencing may need to be removed temporarily and will then be replaced once the work has been completed.
- All logs, timbers, branches and debris will be removed from your property to complete the tree lopping process.
The Advantages of Tree Lopping
Often tree lopping is required to cut and remove sections of trees that have grown too close to your home and other structures.
Removal of branches and sections of trees using our tree lopping services can reduce the risk of structural damage and accidents during storms and high winds.
Lopping of tree branches close to your home can also allow more sunlight enter in through windows that were previously obscured, adding extra light and warmth to your home.
Reasons to choose Maroochy Tree Removal Services on the Sunshine Coast
Below are just some of the reasons to choose us for your tree lopping:
- We have years of experience servicing all the Sunshine Coast & Hinterland.
- We are fully qualified, skilled professionals.
- We offer free, no obligation quotes.
- Professional tree services at affordable rates.
- We offer pensioner discounts.
- We are fully insured for all tree services & works.
If you require a tree lopping then please get in contact with us. Our services are professional, high quality and affordable.
Don’t risk your own safety and health, let our local Sunshine Coast experts help you. Contact us by calling 0400 589 900 today for a FREE quote.